Production, Prototype and Design
- Onsite capabilities for the review and updating of math data received from customers.
- CMM with full GD&T capability for the review of prototype tools, parts, fixtures and gages.
- ETS has full capability for math data translation and the generation of drawings with a supplier partner.
- Dependable network of Tier 2 suppliers, that are ISO 9000 / TS 16949 compliant, for components and outside processes such as ELPO painting.
- ETS provides technical and program leadership to all aspects of prototype and product development.
Engineering Tube Specialties
has adopted a total quality management system which focuses on continuous improvement in our people, our processes and our products. Ensuring the delivery of the highest quality products to meet and exceed our customers expectations.
Selecting tube fabrication services requires analysis of both material capabilities and production capabilities we are equipped to handle high and low end production programs.
ETS is a quality manufacturing and prototype company specializing in the following products for automotive applications:
- Brakelines and Fuel Feed Tubes
- Oil fill and Oil Level Indicator Tubes
- Heater Circulation Tubing
- Secondary A.I.R. and A.I.R. Rail Assemblies
- Air Bleed Tubes and Oil Pick-up Tubes
- Transmission Tubes, including Stator Coolant Tubes for Hybrid Transmission Applications