- Tube Beading
- Tube Bending
- Tube Brazing
- Tube Cutting
- Tube Endforming
- EDM Drilling
- Welding & Coatings
- Product Development
- Just-in-time Manufacturing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Packaging and Shipping
Engineering Tube Specialties offers support to our Customers for prototype and production design especially in the area of assembly. Most of our product includes some form of assembly and our assembly services are a big part of our success.
ETS and their Technical Center invest in state of the art equipment allowing complete design capabilities on product development to save on customer cost.
- Cutting - saw, lathe and shear.
- Drilling - EDM and conventional.
- Tube Endforming - beads, double beads, expansions, reductions, flares, quick connects and bead locks.
- Roll Grooving - O-ring seals and orifices.
- Tube Bending - CNC, hydraulic, power benders and hand benders.
- Welding - TIG, MIG, robotic and spot welding and hand brazing.
- Assembly - hose, clamps and fasteners.
- Leak Testing - Pressure decay, mass flow and vacuum leak testing.